This meeting went over some basics about Views & View templates.
- Going over view templates. (What are they)
- View templates are all of the discreet settings involved with defining the rendering of a view.
- Setting View templates. (View Properties, View Tab, Browser tab)
- Aside 1 Creating views with the level command. (Highrise example.)
- Aside 2. Views without templates will not be visible in the project browser*.
- Working with scenarios, example scenarios, furniture, area, plans.
- Temporary Overrides.
- Plumbing Fixtures includes.