Angelica Alonso holds a Bachelors Degree in Architecture from the National University of Colombia in Bogota, and is a registered Architect in Colombia. In her home country she worked in a variety of Urban Design and Residential projects for almost 6 years.
Before joining the office in 2004, she worked in New York City on multiple Residential and Retail projects. She is LEED AP BC+C certified since 2009. She has grown professionally and has been a key part in a number of projects.
- South Cove Commons, NY
- JerkQ’zine Restaurants, NY
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Restaurants, NJ – NY
- Pret A Manger, NY
- Café Spice, NY
- Republic Airport, NY
- Governors Island Window Repair, NY
- Brooklyn Navy Yard – Building 128 and 28 Renovation.
- Atalanta Expansion, NJ
- Linden Corporate Park – Building 1, NJ
- Fairway Distribution Center , NY